29 January 2012

Tight budget.Perfect Ring.


We’re currently counting down – 8 months to our actual day. Nothing much had been done so far because we’re seriously been pampered with tons of long holidays and the laziness just can’t go away… (More holidays to come – grin* looking forward to March)

March will be the most happening and busiest month in my life. (I assume) I’ll be busy with works, pre-wed shooting and travelling. I hope I won’t be too stress out and ended up with tons of pimples on my face  grrr. March please be good to me.

Talk about wedding, I’m currently scratching my head on choosing a perfect ring set as our wedding bands. Actually, I was thinking to get something slightly cheaper from DeGem because my engagement ring’s spec is simply excellent! But unfortunately, Mr. Caterpillar told me he DO NOT want to wear anything expensive due to his job scope. So BIG NO to expensive wedding band :(

But to me the wedding bands are the ornaments, which it will be used every day after marriage…so I’m hoping to get something simple but unique, ohh and also durable. Sound easy but tedious.

I’ve actually narrow down the options:

Option 1

Silver ring by Tiffany & Co. – which I think the price of the silver will cost like platinum because of the brand and design. Keep in view, will ask for more opinion from caterpillar.

Option 2

Plain Platinum Ring - Keep in view, will survey more.

Option 3

Handmade ring – found some cool wedding band from some US crafter, they’ve actually can custom made the ring with different material like gold, white gold, silver and even platinum! I’m pretty interested on placing the order, but I’m worried about the size and also the quality of the ring.

...

See, wedding is so “mafan"...

No comments: