01 January 2012

2011 Highlights


Spend a really nice Spring in Taipei, just the 2 of us.

Wrapping up our 7 years relationship and move to another stage, Caterpillar
throw a surprise proposal in one of Taipei's famous restuarant~
Received the most expensive acessory I've ever own.
Date to be remember : 04042011
Went to Hot Air Balloon fest and saw alot of real hot air balloon for the first
time with 2 of my bestie : Maggie and Jacc Jacc

Build our first nest. Love our tiny little white cubicle to the bits!
Date to be remember : 25 June 2011
Visited Hong Kong for the first time and I swear this is the FIRST
and the LAST time I'll ever go to this country.
 This is the most stressful place I ever been to.
No more Hong Kong for me.
Fulfilled my childhood dream - Visited Disney Land! Memorable visit? yes, in the
bad way. Because of this visit, I hate (China) Chinese more!
I wanna go to the REAL Disneyland!

Visited Macau, love all the heritage building, peaceful city and of cause,
polite people.

Completed my 12 hours Malacca Walk and got myself a medal~Weee!

and won the best dressed celebrity look a like contest~Kappp chiiiing!

I guess, 2011 is not a bad year for me ,I think my life will be PERFECT,
IF, I do not have a nasty boss and my dad financial status are back as his older
days. But reality is --- In nature, nothing is perfect…damn it!

No comments: